Monday, March 31, 2008

Knit Thai Headdress, Take 2

The Tilden Park Scarf is an easy ruffled and ruched infinity scarf that adds a feminine touch to any outfit.


 I have a pattern written up and some friends are checking it over. Once they're done and I incorporate their suggestions, I'll release the pattern on Ravelry as a free .pdf file! Stay tuned...

ETA: My cat hat pattern is now available through Ravelry. If you're not on Ravelry and would like the pattern, email me and I'll send it to you. Don't forget to check out my other free patterns listed on the sidebar!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. That cat is giving you the look of death. (I got the same look from my cat when I brought Sadie home. :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. But what a good model he is! Celeste, take a good look at this and buck up. Greaseball is doing a fine job of modeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love this pattern, but I don't know how to send you an email. Does this reach you as an email as well as a comment?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, my email address is in the upper, right hand corner of the web page (underneath the picture of Mingus with a shawl over his head). I'll probably end up posting the pattern soon since there have been a few requests for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cat hats - and your cats. How do you get Greaseball to pose so well? My cats run from the camera unless they are snuggled asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey - this pattern made it to lolcats http://cheezburger.com/6853971968 ! (well - it looks like one of yours!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...