Friday, August 28, 2009

Twisted Cherry


I finished Cherry Twist last month, and it's made an appearance at a few dinners, yet I failed to document this on the old blog until now. I'm really happy with how it turned out!

My only complaint about this pattern is the armhole finishing. Next time, I might do an i-cord trim to give a finished appearance.

Recognize the yarn? It's Sublime yarn over from the Anthropology Capelet.

The Dirty Details
Pattern: Cherry Twist by Jessica Felon Thomas
Yarn: 3 balls of Sublime Yarns Extra Fine Merino Wool DK, colorway Milk
Needles: Hiyahiya interchangeable circulars, US Size 7 (love, love, LOVE them!)

More dirty details on my Ravelery page.

2 comments:

  1. OK. That is so cute. I'm off to check out your ravelry page.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out great! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...