Monday, November 29, 2010

Reluctant Sock Model


I actually think Greaseball prefers modeling hats over socks. He's mostly pissed off that I used the flash, thus waking him up from another nap. Oh well, he's got to earn his kibble somehow.

The sock yarn is from A Verb for Keeping Warm in the colorway Wonderboy. The pattern is (yet another) Jaywalker (Rav link). I'm not one for WIPs, but this was started in May! Tonight, in an effort to procrastinate finishing the boy's sweater (I only have to knit the collar), I finished up this sock. Funny how it works out that way.

2 comments:

  1. He looks a little like, "Hey, what the heck? Who put these here?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An FO! YIPPEE - feels soooo gooood. So does that charming fella there.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...