|The Tilden Park Scarf is an easy ruffled and ruched infinity scarf that adds a feminine touch to any outfit.|
My sock yarn scrap stash is multiplying! Two balls of leftover skeins have somehow learned the birds and the bees, and now I'm left with a bunch of odds and ends that need a new purpose. Since Valentine's Day is approaching, the red sock yarn called out to me, and after a few tries I ended up with these sweet baby hearts. My hearts are around the size of a nickel, and each one took roughly 5 minutes to crochet. Instant gratification at its finest!
I like to make these hearts into tags that can be tied to anything (and anyone).
• 2 feet of fingering weight yarn
• Size B/2.25 mm crochet hook
• Tapestry needle
dc double crochet stitch
hdc half double crochet stitch
sl st slip stitch
- Ch 4. Sl st into first chain to form a ring.
- Ch 3. Into the ring, dc 4 times, hdc 3 times, dc 1 time. This forms half of your heart.
- Still crocheting into the ring, hdc 3 times, dc 4 times.
- Ch 3. Sl st into the first chain from step 1.
- Weave in ends.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.