Sunday, September 2, 2007

Watch out for the green monster!

Vespa: What is this thing? I think there is something landed on my head! I heard a crack, as if a lightening bolt hit the house.


Mingus: That cracking noise scared me. It sounded like fireworks. I hate fireworks. Fireworks suck.


Greaseball: Dude, what is this thing on me? This is my spot! No one takes over my spot!


Greaseball: Oh, you think you're funny, do you? Huh? Get off!


Fifty-Fifty: Sigh, it's going to be a long night. Will someone please take the camera away from her?


Before the green monster invaded us, we had a pool party since it was so hot (for us, at least). Notice the absence of Vespa and the boy holding Mingus in place. Yeah, the dogs didn't dig it at all and the pool party was a bust.

6 comments:

  1. you are such a goofball - I love it!!! your animals are so much more patient that Kaya

    I thought Mingus liked the pool?

    its starting to cool off around here.. its really nice but it means summer is over

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think you all need to eat that green thing. It's just askin for it. The pool looks nice tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. o.m.g.
    1. the green thing is So Funny!!!
    2. the kitties finally make an appearance!
    3. Mingus doesn't like water? or was it that he kept wanting to "dig" in the pool? creating a water fiasco? :o)
    it was so great seeing you yesterday! can't wait to see the next felted FO! ek.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mingus looks cool in the green thing. And his face while in the pool still shows his sense of humor, even if he didn't seem to dig it much! Vespa looks stressed by the green thing. The cats look cool as cats always do. You take great pet photos! I finally got one of Celeste modeling my felted bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great 'green thing!' Your creative juices just keep flowing, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't remember, is that Green thing something I got them for Christmas or something?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...