Friday, April 18, 2008

Best Blogoversary Present Evah

Look, Greaseball is a star! Craft: Blog had a blurb about the International Cat Hat series, and Greaseball got his 15 minutes of fame. Reactions around the wildtomato household varied.


Greaseball: I knew it. I knew I would be a star. All the other animals here are just posers and haters. I'll just continue to stay up here on top of the cat tree and look down on all of you.

The boy: OMG, my cat is famous! Greaseball, you're a famous cat! Hey, notice how I always pick the cutest pets?

wildtomato: Look, my blog got 720 hits at 5:31 PM! At 8:43 PM it got 834 hits! At 10:55 it got...

Mingus: It's no big deal. Greaseball thinks he's all that and a bag of chips, but he isn't. I'm the real star here.

Vespa: Why is everyone in a different spot? Must. Maintain. Order.

Fifty-Fifty: Call me when this all blows over, 'kay? I'm getting hate mail from other cats demanding to know how I could let this disgrace continue under my nose. Cats are supposed to be dignified. I let my species down and I'm supposed to be proud of it?

4 comments:

  1. I think it's a shame they didn't get the picture of Fifty-fifty just as you pryed the french hat off her head...as she got that grumpy urge-for-a-cigarette look. THAT one was great too. Fifty-fifty coulda been a star, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog via the Craftzine blog and the picture of Greaseball wearing the hat! Brilliant! I think my cat Sabotage might need a beret as well - so I went and got myself signed up to get an invitation to Ravelry so I can get the pattern...(before I noticed that you had the pattern on your blog!) one thing leads to another! I had lots of fun looking through your blog yesterday - will definitely be adding it to my list of places to visit regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha - this post made me laugh out loud literally.. I can totally see everyone in my head responding just like you described it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on being posted on crafzine's site!!

    wonderful patterns - adorable cats. thank you for sharing! i'm having fun imagining my cats in them. i'm not sure i'm courageous enough to try it! lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...