Sunday, April 20, 2008

Meet Spud

While honing my gathering instinct, I found Spud.

I can hear your mocking comments. "What's so special about him? Potatoes are a dime a dozen!" Well, allow me to correct you. First of all, potatoes around here are $0.85 per pound. He's an organic potato, after all. Secondly, take a look at Spud next to Fifty-Fifty, my 9 pound cat.


Yes, folks, Spud is freakishly huge. He can feed the boy and I for dinner, and those of you who know me and the boy know that we are not the daintiest of eaters. Even Greaseball had to give Spud props.

Spud and his friend really want to be French fries when they grow up.

I'm going to miss him when he's gone.

9 comments:

  1. Wow I really need to tend to my blog. I've been remaking the Dojo, my messageboard, that I have neglected it. Spud looks yummy.

    I think Flick would look cool in the cat hats, but I haven't touched my yarn in ages. I will need a brush up on my knitting.

    I do have some furmiliated pictures of Quinn and Flick for your rival forum though :) Those will be coming up shortly... after my shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. French fries - you crack me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, french fries. Could have been worse - the two of them could have tried on the Thai hat...and "Thai-ed one on last night!" Sorry - pure corn this morning...

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg you are losing it girl! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GAHHH! FRENCH FRIES!!! :o)
    did greaseball make little puncture marks in spuddy?
    it looked like he could make their french fry dream come true! heehee... hope you had a good weekend!
    ek.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude you are killing me!

    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha ha ha ha! You are cracking me up. I LOVED this post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This, is mashing! I mean, smashing. You have taken Mr. Potato Head to a whooooole new level. A french level. Unknown to this side of the world until now, (Americans). I feel like dipping them in some sort of aoli sauce and having them for dinner, mmm. A song for you:

    My spuddy.
    My spuddy.
    Wherever you go, I grow.

    My spuddy.
    My spuddy.
    My spuddy, and shmee!

    ;)milk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...