Saturday, June 2, 2007

Magic loop de loop

Magic looping is for me
Magic looping is pretty
Magic loop, loop de loop
No more DPNs for me!

Sorry, but I'm feeling a little bit loopy this morning. I got a work call last night at MIDNIGHT, and when I returned home, I was so amped up that I stayed up a couple more hours to learn magic looping with a new pair of Addi Turbo lace needles. Let me just say that the Internet is the greatest invention ever for insomniacs with inquiring minds! I transferred the boy's sock to my new needles and started loop de looping while those around me were sawing logs.

Observation: I need a shorter cable, say around 32-inches, to do this magic looping thing.

Update: Yarn Boutique in Layfayette is the best LYS ever! After searching my other LYS in the area for the elusive 32-inch size 1 Addi Lace Turbo needles, I found them here. Well, actually, they were out of stock, but one of the employees returned her needles just so I could buy them. I also picked up some yummy Schaefer sock yarn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...