Monday, July 23, 2007

Poor, unsuspectiong piece of popcorn


You've had a good life, oh corny one. You were once a hard, boring seed. Now, after trial by fire, you've transformed into a beautiful fluffy cloud of popcorny goodness. You thought you escaped death when I accidentally dropped you onto the table instead of into my waiting mouth. But little did you know that I left you there as a sacrifice for the Beast.


She takes no prisoners. I'm sorry, oh corny one.


Fifty-Fifty sees all. She knows all. You must believe.

5 comments:

  1. I'ze in your living room
    stealin' yo popcorn

    ReplyDelete
  2. 50-50! maybe i will see if Kaya and Kallie like popcorn - I would like to find some sort of treat they like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Along comes Fifty...
    i love the look in her eyes in the middle pic, looking lovingly and droolingly at the popcorn...so unsuspecting...so innocent, so naive to think it will just continue sitting there, uneaten...

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was a little girl, my parents had a cat who adored popcorn. He'd walk over to the bowl, take a paw, reach into the bowl and spear a piece of popcorn on one claw, and then nibble at it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, wildtomato....when is the last time you left the house?

    *giggle*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...