Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Training Sock Complete

Since all of my other socks have a short row heel, I wanted try a the more traditional heel flap to compare. However, all my sock yarns require knitting with toothpicks, so knitty's training sock was in order. The pattern was great and it knit up. A friend helped me make a few adjustments to the pattern since I was using two circular needles instead of DPNs.

So, here is the elusive Fifty modeling the sock. She thinks that socks suck, but she sure likes corn chips.

And now just the sock:My Tofutsie sock yarn is going to be my next WIP, and I am having a hard time deciding what to do with it. It will probably end up as an anklet since in a weak moment, I bought my Tofuties in girly-girl pink. What was I thinking? I don't have any pink in my wardrobe!

And, talking to myself here, I think I'll order some more colors to swatch with for my blanket. I am just not jazzed about my color choices. Thanks for all your input, though. (Related rant: why is chocolate brown cotton yarn all sold out?????)

2 comments:

  1. I love the little sock!

    I really want to see pics of 50-50 and greasie modelling socks on all 4 paws!.. it would be a great project for the ends of all your various sock yarns!

    I think I need to do a Kaya wearing knitting photo shoot this weekend.. she "loves" it.. I wish she liked treats (feline or human) so I could at least reward her for her suffering :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate brown has really caught my eye lately.

    EEWW!! Hogan just ripped one...

    What do we feed that dog????

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...