Saturday, May 12, 2007

Oh, the lengths I'll go to procrastinate!

I should be:
  1. doing prep work for a big dinner I'm cooking tonight
  2. cleaning the house
  3. reading some stuff for a potential new gig
  4. finishing the stupid wrap

I am:
  1. blogging
  2. casting on a new project (I can't disclose it because it's a gift!)
  3. taking pictures of my cats and dogs
  4. admiring and counting all the bruises on my legs (climbing may keep me in shape, but it sure makes my hands and legs ugly)
  5. watching a cooking show (can Joanne Weir be any more annoying? I think not. It doesn't help that they use "Jesus cam" lighting on that show. Also, her students think everything is "wonderful, fantastic, delicious". If they ate something that tasted like dog puke, would they spit it out?)
  6. thinking of screenplays featuring Vespa, Mingus, Fifty-Fifty, and Greaseball that will make me rich and famous
  7. making up reasons why I need to buy some roving, despite the fact that I have 3-pounds (!!) of alpaca fiber coming any day
  8. lusting over the Addi Turbo lace needles
  9. trying, and failing, to come up with 10 things

1 comment:

  1. i hope you can get a picture of 50-50 soon....
    HAHA!!! i thought it was just me who thought Joanne Weir was annoying. i mean, there are somethings she does that aren't so bad but in general, i think her students would say, "this dog puke is sooo delish!" :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...