Friday, August 17, 2007

Another yarn free, dog free interlude

The weather in the Bay Area has been blissful - not too hot (one could argue that it never gets hot where I live), not too cold, but just right. The sunsets have also been amazing.

On a clear day, I can see the Golden Gate Bridge from our house - it is just to the left in the first picture. Alas, its too dark in these pictures to see anything but the painted sky. I wish all these poles and wires would go away so I could see the bay unobstructed, but that's the price of modern living.


3 comments:

  1. You have the best view EVER!!

    I'm surprised you get anything done.

    I'd be too busy staring out the window, daydreaming.

    (HEH)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful snapshots. You really did capture the beauty of the skyline perfectly!

    Ever think of selling postcards?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you manage a dog-free moment? Whenever Celeste hears a peep, she's got to be with us. You must have stopped breathing and tip-toed to the window. The photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...