Monday, August 6, 2007

It's a boy!

Although I have not had the pleasure of meeting the little one in person yet, I think I can safely post this now without worrying about the parents seeing it! I doubt the new parents will have a moment to read this blog - they have something more fun to do now!

This was truly a joint effort. The boy helped me pick out the yarn, and when he deemed none of the colors good enough, he helped me dye the yarn. This baby is going to be a California Golden Bear. Go Bears!

Here are pictures of the process and the FO.








Drum roll, please...

3 comments:

  1. That is a nice blanket. Wow. So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice, the hand dyed yarn looks great. I haven't dyed since last summer. Somewhere around here is a box of natural yarn just waiting to be put in a pot.

    Beautiful blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So THAT was your super secret project, eh? I LOVE IT!!!

    I'm glad to finally see it and it looks GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...