Sunday, August 19, 2007

Yee haw!


Today, the stars aligned and I bought this gently used Schacht matchless single treadle spinning wheel. Deep Color Studios is selling the spinning wheels previously used for their spinning classes. I swooped in just as she put the wheels out (hooray!) and picked out the best one. I actually wanted a double treadle wheel, but this was such a good deal that I couldn't pass it up. Plus, I can always buy the double treadle at a later time.

Yee haw! I am so psyched! However, I told myself that I wouldn't start spinning until I finish my project from hell: cleaning my office... This could take awhile...

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is just terrific. Now you can spin all of the dog fur!

    Be strong and clean your office. then you can spin like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I have an Ashford Elizabeth single treadle wheel, and I love her. Apparently she is not the best, but she serves me well. I know you'll love spinning on your new wheel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...are you going to start churning your own butter too?

    *giggle*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...